Friday, October 2, 2009

Finding my studio


Tomorrow, Oct. 3 is the first day of the Boulder Open Studio Tour and I am ready...almost. I was amazed and astounded that I have become a cover girl in the Boulder Daily Camera newspaper. Last week they called to do a phone interview and sent a photographer to my studio and so today there I was...on the cover of the entertainment section accompanying an article about the artists participating in Open Studio Tour.

Just before the opening reception at the grand gallery space at the Boulder library tonight I finally met with Laurie Mika. Fabulous artist and wonderful person that she is we have "known" each other via email for years and have never had a chance to meet until today! She is in Lakewood this weekend teaching a workshop and stopped by to see me. Oh happy day!

And I made this sign to help lead you all to my studio. I hope to see you ALL there. Noon to 6 pm Oct. 3 & 4 and Oct. 10 & 11 in my studio at 3102 Palo Pkwy in Boulder.

No comments: