Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Exhale


I rarely give myself the luxury of taking a whole day off to do pretty much nothing. But it felt soooooooo good to be a sloth most of yesterday to decompress from an exhilarating weekend of meeting people during the Open Studio tour. Despite the fact that the Open Studios guide book indicated that my studio was in the wrong location, most persistent folks found me anyway. And next weekend I will have many more signs to help everybody find me.

Yesterday Laurie Mika sent me this photo she took of me standing next to my art at the Friday night reception for the Open Studio tour. Thanks Laurie!

2 comments:

buy weed inline said...

buy weed online
Awesome work you did. Want to make like this one soon

Curtain Cleaning Blaine said...

Grateful for sharing thiis