Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Virtual Tour













For those of you who are unable to come to my studio this weekend for the Open Studio Tour I thought I would provide you with a virtual tour. I opened the doors to my workshop (messy) space, but I kept the area blocked off from entry, because I don't think power tools and the general public are a good mix.

The forecast for this weekend is for cold and snowy/rainy weather, so I hope that there are enough intrepid souls out there who are willing to forge their way through inclement weather to get to me.

I'm excited to have my bestest friend Natalie Caine visiting me and helping me out this weekend.
Natalie is THE empty nest/life transitions expert in the nation and she is wise and witty and wonderful. So besides helping me out we plan on having a great time, laughing our butts off, and drinking some REALLY good wine (after open studio hours).

No comments: