Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Reciprocal Plug


One of the bestest aspects of the blogospere is that we can share our enthusiasm for our favorite friends/fellow artists. High on my personal list of favs is my darling friend Leighanna Light, maker of things, characters, tableau, and alternate universes. She is a supreme collector of delicious post functional objects and she preforms a magical alchemy with her collection to create a remarkable menagerie. We share a similarly demented view of the world that I so dearly appreciate. I love how her blog brings me into her art making process, as well as her travels through the world and her life. She also happens to be a fabulous photographer and I love, love, love how she illustrates her wonderful blog with her amazing photographic compositions.

No comments: