Monday, March 30, 2009

The Land of Etsy


Yes...I have jumped on the Etsy band wagon. I have opened a shop on Etsy and I have listed some collage, collage prints, and some vintage paper ephemera and vintage objects from my personal stash. In the next few weeks I will start to list some of my jewelry. My jewelry making started as a way to make jewelry for myself and friends and family, but at some point I realized I had an overabundance. So I will see if there is a market for my jewelry making efforts.

I have posted a new gallery on my web site...
Gallery Thirteen...and it features the latest of my new assemblage. Here's one of the new pieces that accurately reflects my present state of mind.




March 31st is the last day to bid on the day-o-the-dead pieces that were created for the effort to raise money for Oaxacan street kids. Rebecca Brooks organized this wonderful effort and several wonderful artist's donated art pieces that are being auctioned through an on line catalog.

I made a piece titled "Are We Dead Yet?"
If you would like to place a bid please go to :
http://auctions.readysetauction.com/sicys/home.
My piece is on the second page of the catalog.
This is a great opportunity to purchase one of my art pieces (for what is likely to be a smokin' bargain price) AND contribute to a very worthy cause.

No comments: